Welcome to Ottawa's Leading Martial Art School...
Where Self-Defense, Fitness and Personal Development reign supreme!
You’re smart! Deciding to get yourself or your family started in martial arts training just might be the best decision you ever make in your life. And I’m going to prove it to you.
But I’m getting a little ahead of myself…
Almost 40 years ago I founded a tiny little kung-fu school in the basement of a church on Walkley Rd. Like many people first getting involved in Martial Arts, (us included!), we thought we were in the business of teaching punches…kicks…and self-defense in general.
Although this is true from a certain point of view, what happened during the next few months totally caught us by surprise.
You know what happened? Students started sharing their positive results with us and none of them had anything to do with the technical aspect of learning the martial arts.
- How much weight they had lost and the surge of energy and alertness they were experiencing
- The level of confidence and assertiveness they felt when dealing with people
- Going through their day feeling calm and stress-free like they had a weight taken off their shoulders
- Reacting positively to challenges instead of getting frustrated
- A general sense of happiness and well-being
- More optimistic when thinking about their future
It wasn’t long before we realized we were in the personal development business, and how Martial Arts was a powerful way to connect your Mind, Body & Spirit in a unique, fun, dynamic way.
My family lives and breathes Martial Arts. Since our first class nearly 40 years ago, nothing has changed. We’re just as passionate and excited today about sharing the Martial Arts with our community.
Whatever your goals might be, I strongly believe the ancient 2000 year old practice of Kung-Fu can help you achieve them and this in record time. I’ve been blessed with having not one but all 4 of my kids follow in my footsteps and I can tell you, practicing Martial Arts has changed our lives and I’m sure it can do the same for you and your family.
When you or your family become active students in our school we guarantee an experience unlike any other...
For Adults you can choose to learn our Martial Art in 2 ways:
Through our Kung-Fu/Self-Defense Program or our MMA/Kickboxing Program, you’ll learn:
- Our “to the point” self-defense system, asking yourself the common question “Could I protect myself or my family?”, will quickly transform into: “If I can’t walk away, I will, I must and I can”
- Learn the 5 best strikes to stop any opponent
- Unwanted fat? We’ll show you the fool proof way to do it
- How to develop calmness and release stress
- The step by step formula to sticking to your goals and following through
- Our 1 minute system to tone up and build muscle
- How to defeat an opponent who’s twice your size
- The truth about breathing techniques that nobody teaches
- How long cardio workouts actually weakens you
- A simple technique for increasing confidence
- And this is just the beginning…
Children (ages 3 to 13 yrs) and Families can expect to learn:
- The ABCs of conflict avoidance
- Learn our “Take a stand against the Bully” Program
- Easy, Quick Strikes you and your kids must learn
- How to raise cheerful, disciplined kids with high self-esteem
- To implement the 30 Day Stronger Kids, Stronger Families Program in your household so you can bond and play while strengthening your core values
- The 10 Life Skills every child should learn and how knowing them will lead to harmony in the home.
- Tips and tricks of influence, how to be the best role-model for your child
- How to leave other parents staring in awe as your kids behave flawlessly in any social setting
- Quick fixes for Hyper-Activity and ADD/ADHD behavioral issues
As you can expect, teaching martial arts and servicing the community for close to 40 years has helped us fine tune our Kung-Fu system to where no other martial arts school even comes close to delivering the level of value and results we offer.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to get started, I want you to know that you can try out any of the programs I’ve listed above, absolutely risk-free for 7 Days with no obligation. That way, you can see for yourself the difference that a properly instructed fitness or martial arts program makes in your life.
So, call us at (613) 569-0545
, or stop by our location at 270 Catherine St. in Ottawa (we’re actually right on the corner of Kent).
I sincerely look forward to meeting you in class… and I look forward to helping you and your family achieve your personal and fitness goals in record time!
Founder, Director of Training
Patenaude Martial Arts Ottawa
– There’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to get started smashing through your personal and weight loss goals… so pick up the phone right now and call us at (613) 569-0545
to get your free week started immediately!